CMA Inter Both Group- All Subjects Combo
No. of Lectures: 548
Video Duration: 803 Hours
Internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started.
3 Times Views means watch time allowed is 3 times of the video duration for each video individually. For example, if a video is of 1.5 hours, time allowed to view would be 4.5 hours. Suppose you watch for 10 minutes and close the player, you will still have 4 hours & 20 minutes remaining. Watch time will not be consumed while doing forward or backward in the player. In case you watch 10 minutes at the speed of 1.5x, it shall be counted as 15 minutes.
1. Financial Accounting Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal
2. Laws & Ethics Lecture by CA Aishwarya Khandelwal
3. Direct Taxation Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal
4. Cost Accounting Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal
5. Operation Management & Strategic Management Lecture - Selected Coverage by CA Raj K Agrawal & CA Shilpum Khanna
6. Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal
7. Indirect Taxation (GST + Custom) Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal
8. Company Accounts & Audit Lecture by CA Raj K Agrawal