Financial Modeling Certificate Course by CA Anurag Singhal
No. of Lectures: 22
Video Duration: 4 Hours
Internet is required for 1 or 2 seconds each time when video player is started.
3 Times Views means watch time allowed is 3 times of the video duration for each video individually. For example, if a video is of 1.5 hours, time allowed to view would be 4.5 hours. Suppose you watch for 10 minutes and close the player, you will still have 4 hours & 20 minutes remaining. Watch time will not be consumed while doing forward or backward in the player. In case you watch 10 minutes at the speed of 1.5x, it shall be counted as 15 minutes.
Digital Certificate to be issued on 100% Completion of Course.
In this course, you will learn
2.Approach to Financial Modelling - Bottom-up and Top-Down
3. Deep Dive into the Construction Phase - Forecasting Revenue, Costs, Working Capital, Debt & Interest
4. Guidelines for Creating an Effective Financial Model
5. Scenario Analysis and Sensitivity
6 Financial Modeling—Real Life Case Studies - Alibaba IPO, Facebook IPO, Uber Valuation, Startup Funding, Hotel Project Appraisal
After the successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Design and build a comprehensive financial model
- Create dashboards using those financial models
- Use financial models in business valuation
- Plan and take decision by analysing models